Monday, February 7, 2011

Time for a new wardrobe

You may start thinking that its time for a new wardrobe when one of your closest friends has the same shirt as you, and your daughter points this out to you everytime you wear that shirt.
Then comes the stage when your daughter starts pointing at more of your clothes in the cupboard and asking whether the said friend has those shirts as well.
But you know you really need a new wardrobe when you go to visit the dentist and "he" tells you that he has the same shirt you are wearing!

Addendum: I finally got some much delayed shopping done today. People I know please don't go to CWC and buy the same clothes as me. Happy to report that I finally managed to fit into S size shirts- there has to be some benefit of not eating for 4 weeks right!

1 comment:

Rohini said...

You will not believe this. I just bought three tees from CWC over the weekend :D