Tuesday, December 2, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things

These are a few of my favourite things

Chewing on anything except my teether- remote, mobile, knob on shoe cupboard, sandal (!!)
Opening all drawers
Pulling at wires
Climbing into or on top of my toy box
running to the door when the bell rings
running to the balcony window and banging on it especially if someone is outside
shooing away the birds (mummy’s favourite too)
yummy rasam rice
walking dragging inky and dinky alongwith me (my two twin teddy bears)
running after beach balls in the park
any small speck on the floor
paper, fun to tear and yummy to eat
in the car with mummy and daddy, love to pull on the handle and jump up and down
water in my sippy, gimme more…
sleeping in ac
running after the blue pail with the dirty water used for wiping the floor- mummy has a tough time running after me or moving it away
running to the door everytime it rings
posing for the camera- am I not pretty!!!
looking at my own pictures, again and again…who wants to see someone else’s photos? –also showing everyone my photo on the fridge door
kaua (crow) and kaboo (khabutar-pigeon) my special favourites, everything is ka
eda- that’s my short name for myself

These are not such favourites

Baby foods forced by mummy
Sleeping- I cry before sleeping every time, there are so many more interesting things to do other than sleeping
Sitting in the pram- hey its so much more fun to crawl or walk
don’t like some interaction with other kids where they pull my hair (ouch), or my eye (double ouch)- mummy why don’t you get me my own beach ball
plain vegetables- why don’t you have them yourself instead of giving them to me?

No comments: