Thursday, April 28, 2016

Car updates from London

Mail to a friend...
We got a car 😊 N found an Audi Q5 in the company pool and it was delivered on Friday. You know how much N loves driving so he got back from India on Saturday and we were already out on Sunday driving to Brighton - about 1 hr 45 mins away. He found it a bit tough adjusting to the right hand side of the road and was going too close to the cars on the left side but otherwise not too bad. I don't feel confident at all - firstly it's a big Audi Q5 ( I miss my small Clio), secondly it's manual and thirdly some of the roads are so small here..let's see maybe after a month I'll try.. Don't need it right now for school and not planned any activities as of now.

1 comment:

Anita said...

What fun! I can see you guys off on your weekend jaunts soon