Tuesday, September 25, 2012

He did, she did

Do you remember the movie, He said, she said when a couple talked about their relationship differently, each from their point of view. Well recently the hubby and I had a similar situation.
We  both dropped a pot of yoghurt while shopping (separately) and it burst and leaked on the floor.

What I did : Got some tissues, wiped up the mess, covered the yogurt in a packet and went to the checkout counter, apologised for the remaining mess and paid for the (half empty) pot of yogurt.

What the hubby did : Got a sales assistant (am surprised he managed to locate someone in this place considering they understaff every place) and complained that they kept damaged pots of yoghurt which burst when they fell slightly, handed them the half empty pot of yoghurt and walked away.

Guess you know who is the aggressive person in marketing and who is the risk averse person in risk!

2 comments:

pigglemum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pigglemum said...

Reminds me of my parents when they just started using the computer and would encounter problems. Mummy would get worried and hand wringy about what she must be doing wrong, while my Dad would get angry and shout at us (my brother and I) accusing us of not instructing him properly.
But now, years down the line, my mum can lick almost any problem by going to settings and fiddling there, or checking the internet. My dad is pretty much where he started, '....this #@$%^&! thing is not working, which button do i press?'