Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick update

No time for a detailed post as there is tons of work to be finished in office before i am off on leave from next week, as well as packing/shopping for gifts, last minutes stuff for S and us to be done.
Very excited as I'm getting a new car today and this is my first new car for myself. I drove my parents car when i was younger, and then got my husband's hand me down car and then a used car from my office (no complaints though since i am a bad driver and driving used cars at least doesn't give me tension about driving extra carefully).
anyway today - 13 years after i got my drivers license and 9 years after i started working i am getting my very own new car-a silver Skoda Fabia which i chose myself! am most excited

Other updates- S is unwell with a cough. We kept the AC on all night a couple of days back and I think the room became too cold and S always kicks off her blanket during the night. Last night was bad as S kept coughing and couldn't sleep comfortbaly. Her appeitite has also gone down- probably not getting a good tase with the cough and possible sore throat, but touch wood she has not got a cold yet.

Oh and I've got hooked onto the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer. Yes i know its for teenagers and its about vampire love stories, but i find them really addictive (have finished two books within a week and that means reading till 1:30 in the morning). Anyways not buying any more books till the trip is done.

The search for S playschool continues- unfortunately no good news near my new place. Tempted not to think about it till my holiday is done.

Off now to complete a note at work..meeting my bro for lunch (he's in town)which is such a good change since we have no family here.

No comments: