Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kids talk


Kids say the sweetest things. I have been able to negotiate (ok one more approval pending but nearly there) working 90% starting from February 1st – to work four and a half days instead of five days which allows me to pick up the girls from school and spend one day during the week with them, doing something fun or just lounging around the house. I realised I have not played one game with them inside the house in the last few months, with the week being crazy busy and the weekend packed with chores, shopping, cooking and some outdoor activity. Am so thrilled my boss agreed, yesterday I was literally jumping with joy at home and the hubby remarked, it takes little to make you happy. But yes, this has made me really happy.
Anyway we had been having discussions with the girls about what they want for their birthday and they still have not made up their mind. In an unrelated discussion when I told S that how would she like it if from February I would pick her up from school once a week and spend the rest of the afternoon with them. You know what she said...that it  would be great and that would be her birthday gift. Such a sweetheart, love you babes. It takes so little to make her happy ;)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Ah. I must say mummydom makes u feel wanted like nothing else