Monday, December 3, 2012

Why do they grow up?

They are so cute at this age. The other day i went to pick up A from the daycare and i found all the kids  in a dark room huddled around a light. They were making wishes. I asked A what she wished for. She said ' for mummy'.  My heart could melt just then. I told her, your wish has come true, here I am.

And then you have S. She had a playdate with someone in her class and she wanted to go with her mom directly from school. She had done this once before and started crying halfway through the playdate so i told the mom that A and I would also come along. But S would have none of it. She insisted on going alone and said that I should not come. I had to finally go there an hour later under the pretext that A wanted to play with her friend's younger brother!



2 comments:

Rohini said...

Ayaan is quite happy to have me out of his hair most of the time. DId not display any sadness when I told him I was thinking about going back to work!

Anita said...

Sees. A is so cute. Clearly she can't get enough of you. And S is already independent!