Thursday, March 1, 2012

A feeling of being lost

I don't know what's come over me the last few weeks. But I'm suddenly overcome by a sensation of feeling lost. Maybe its because the hubby has been travelling a lot. Every week he's out on Monday and back on Friday and it's just me and the kids for the whole week. Maybe its because its been so non structured for the last few weeks, firstly with S's February 10 day break from school, and recently with both kids being unwell (of course with the hubby travelling). The days just slip by, and at the end of the day I'm wondering what happened, what did I do?
I don't know if its to do with not working. But it's just a funny sensation of there not being an end goal in sight, and me just plodding around aimlessly.
There's so many questions. Is S school good enough. She's not learning anything, and if we go back to India after 2 years she'll be so much behind. Should i go back to work? What about A then?
Maybe its because I've always really drifted along in life, aided with a conviction that things will work out. But suddenly so many things are out of my hands I really don't know where things are going.

No comments: